Monday, July 26, 2010

Flight 888


Flight Triple 8 from Burbank to Oakland is apparently my new commuter flight. As this is becoming part of my monthly, or semi monthly routine, I thought I should share my thoughts on it:


  • It leaves at 7:10, which means I get to wake up at 4:30 to catch it.

  • Flying still freaks me out, and I'm usually so nervous before a flight I have trouble sleeping.

  • Last night was not an exception.

  • I'm exhausted.

  • The flight attendents on commuter flights appear to be wackier than those on longer hauls.

  • One of them sang "It had to be you" to us over the intercom.

  • I'm tired.

  • The length of the flight is exactly the amount of time it takes to consumer a tall latte.

  • Despite the latte, I'm exhausted.


How was that for uplifting?



No comments:

Post a Comment