Flight Triple 8 from Burbank to Oakland is apparently my new commuter flight. As this is becoming part of my monthly, or semi monthly routine, I thought I should share my thoughts on it:
- It leaves at 7:10, which means I get to wake up at 4:30 to catch it.
- Flying still freaks me out, and I'm usually so nervous before a flight I have trouble sleeping.
- Last night was not an exception.
- I'm exhausted.
- The flight attendents on commuter flights appear to be wackier than those on longer hauls.
- One of them sang "It had to be you" to us over the intercom.
- I'm tired.
- The length of the flight is exactly the amount of time it takes to consumer a tall latte.
- Despite the latte, I'm exhausted.
How was that for uplifting?