Sunday, January 23, 2011

Haricots Vert (Frenchie Green Bean) Salad

Rick and I have been eating lots and lots of veggies recently, and I'm starting to realize that there are so many times you can eat plain old steamed veggies before you want to run away from the dinner table crying from boredom... which is why through trial and error I have managed to make green beans, errr, haricots vert, de-licious.

Start by chopping some cherry tomatoes

Throw in some roughly chopped walnuts
Pour in the feta
Then add the headlining ingredient, haricots vert (boiled till done, then chopped into thirds)
Make your favorite vinaigerett (I use a dollop of dijon mustard with red wine vinegar and olive oil)Add the dressingAnd then eat it... seriously... so... good.
While my food photography could use some work, please don't let the unappetizing lighting deter you from considering this. It's turned into a favorite recipe around here!


No comments:

Post a Comment