Saturday, January 29, 2011

Triple Date Night

Tonight was one of those nights when I can't help but notice that I'm not so young anymore. I mean, I'm young enough to still slightly envy those fist-pumping, solo cup holding, night starts at 10 p.m.-aged people... but I'm old enough to be so thankful that tonight I had a fabulous evening - filled with food, friends and some delicious vino, and was home in my jammies by 10:14 p.m. - perfection!

The evening was hosted by the newlywed Betty (who by the by lives in the cutest apartment in one of my very very favorite cities!)

She had a fabulous menu planned, pappardelle (homemade!!) with mushrooms, braised short ribs, and a chocolate pecan tart. All ridiculously delicious.

Mushrooms...
Homemade pasta...
And a big ole bottle of zin from Ponte winery - mmm!

1 comment: